Details and Description:
1) Android Developer
Job Description: The developer will be responsible for designing and managing end-to-end Android applications. He will report to the Project Manager and co-ordinate with other team members. He must be able to function well individually and in a small team environment. He should be creative with a deep desire to produce quality work. He must have the ability to work under pressure with changing priorities and tight deadlines. He should be comfortable to explore new technologies and teach other team members about it.
- Developing native apps in Android in Eclipse using Android SDK.
- Developing front-end UI and Integrating with third party APIs & social media APIs
- Developing Restful services in .NET using WCF
- Maintaining a high standard of coding quality along with project documentation
- Providing technical assistance to project manager
- Familiar with the following languages/SDKs:–>Java, .NET, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML, Android SDK SDK along with experience with Social media apis or any 3rd party apis.
2) Digital Marketeer
Required a talented and enthusiastic individual for app strategy development and marketing. He should have deep understanding of social media and the new trends in technology. He will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Development and deployment of strategies
• Discovering new marketing channels and executing quick marketing campaigns
• Promoting apps on itunes appstore, google play and amazon appstore
• Writing quality promotional content
• Managing blog related activities
• Creating prelaunch and post launch hype for the apps